What is an Affiliate?
If you want to sell New Zealand accommodation, or at least offer accommodation booking services on your website but are not worried about owning the look and feel (or paying for the development) of the search, display and booking process – then you want to be a Travelbug Affiliate partner. As an affiliate you will earn 5% commission on confirmed bookings and BookIt (Travelbug) will take care of processing, transacting and vouchering the booking plus the distribution of funds and any customer support required.
If this sounds like you, contact us for more information.
Here is a little background info on Travelbug:
- Travelbug has the widest range of NZ bookable accommodation with a rapidly increasing database of predominantly Kiwi subscribers. Travelbug offers many benefits and features, differentiating it in a crowded online booking market;
- 365 days of accommodation bookings
- Deals of the Week email (100,000+ subscribers) and landing page
- With 16,000+ user reviews and 2,700 places to stay from camping grounds to luxury lodges, it’s becoming a favourite among those who book online
Here is a little background info on BookIt:
- NZ’s established and proven online booking marketplace/system for the tourism industry
- BookIt has the services and tools to enable any website to securely process and transact online bookings. This not only adds a must-have service but more importantly generates revenue and gives you the ultimate measurement tool
- The online marketplace is made up of two databases, which connect via the booking system:
- The Operator network includes 3000+ NZ tourism suppliers using BookIt services in their own website or to distribute their inventory via the reseller network
- The Reseller network features our very own Travelbug, Yellow Pages/NZ Tourism Online, the majority of RTO websites and over 50 other 3rd party websites